Hillstowe Sales and Information Centre
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, residents and staff is our highest priority.
In addition to our standard cleaning practices, we have introduced the following precautionary measures to ensure you can visit our community with peace of mind.
- All visitors are requested to wear face masks (as per Vic Govt rules)
- Increased cleaning of high contact surfaces
- Following the suggested social distancing protocols
- Introduction of hand sanitiser for all visitors and employees
Prior to attending our Sales and Information Centre, we kindly ask that you notify us if:
- You or a close family member has returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms including a sore throat, runny nose or fever.
Meet the sales team
Hillstowe’s Project Sales Manager, Mick Abbott brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in residential land/house sales, investment sales and builder liaison.