Get creative this December with Christmas craft for children. These Christmas bell ornaments by Fantastic Fun and Learning are made by recycling egg cartons, so they’re great to teach kids about recycling.
- Egg carton
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Jingle bells
- Pipe cleaners
- Coloured ribbon
- Trip the egg cups from the egg carton.
- Paint egg cups in desired colours.
- Once the egg cups are dry pierce a hole in the top, bend the pipe cleaner in half and feed it through the small hole to create a handle.
- Twist jingle bells on to both ends of the pipe cleaner inside the bell.
- Finish your bells by adding some ribbon to the base of your pipe cleaner handle.
You can find instructions, materials list and a demonstrative video on the Fantastic Fun and leaning website here.
Don’t forget to show us your creations by posting your ornaments on social media and tagging @hillstowe_officer!